Saturday, May 26, 2012

THANK YOU

Hi
              Wanted to wish everyone a safe and  fun holiday...and to THANK all the service men and women past and present  for keeping us SAFE.  I might not be on for this weekend because my kids are coming over for the weekend and we will be busy grilling and doing a bulletin board for my daughter's kitchen at work..She is a chef and also teaches a class once a month.
    They are going to kayak on Sunday.  I can't go with my 2 new knees.. I can't keep them still in the same smalls space with out cramps and she doesn't want me to fall into the river with the gators, I don't either. I couldn't swim fast enough to get away .I would be their dinner so I will stay at home. My grand daughter Hailie will be over with her family, my daughter and Mark and my grand baby in the oven[ due in Dec. can't wait] The only one missing will be my son and his girl' Jennan..He has to work  that's the cost of managing a restuarant.  He'll miss the first crop of corn on the cob down here..I had some last nite and it was really good.
WELL ONE MORE TIME
   THANK YOU SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a great weekend lined up--enjoy! We are finally getting a little badly needed rain and our corn is only inches tall...I'm sooo jealous you are having new sweetcorn already!!
    Have fun-
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...