Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Fun Day Trip with MY Grandson to see WINTER









Well,
WINTER

WINTER AND PANAMA
hurricane booth

       It was a 2hr.20 min drive from my son's house and we heard about Winter all the way down and also ARE WE THERE YET?......but it was fun. Once we got to Clearwater we picked up Aunt Jackie and headed to the Aquraium, its 8 min from her house.  Here's some photos of the fun he had. He also learned that Winter only has the tail on for 20 min. 3-4 times a day for rehab and does not wear it all the time. Someone has to be with her at all times when the tail is on. 

        





BEST PART IS WHEN HE GOT HIS OWN WINTER WITH REMOVABLE TAIL




 





















w

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a blast! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so interesting! looks like you had a great day with that cutie! enjoy your evening!!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...