Thursday, August 2, 2012

NOT SO HONEST PEOPLE

Well:
 I took my grandson to KFC for lunch and then went to publix supermarket and I must of lost my check card. Then a couple of hours later I ran up to the dollar store to buy a case of water and went to use my card and it wasn't in my purse.... I went home and checked my bank account and saw someone was using my card so I called the bank and canceled my card.............If I ever found a purse or card or money I always turned it in......but I guess not everyone was brought up the same as me !!! I got a taste of not so honest people...my photo was on the  card so I guess the clerk did not check before ringing it up. Guess I have to be more careful.
I'M JUST GLAD I WENT TO GET WATER OR THERE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE CHARGES PUT ON MY ACCOUNT

2 comments:

  1. So sorry this happened to you.
    Amazing what people will do!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that stinks! So glad you noticed it sooner rather than later!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...