Monday, August 13, 2012

Route Pick from Hell

                Today was the day I have been dreading all summer.........
We had to go in and pick our bus routes for this year..I went there at 8:45 for my 9:30 group and didn't get called to pick till after 10:30.. I don't know how it will be but at least I have a route with an attendant.  I wanted to get my granddaughters route but missed by 4 people ahead of me with more seniority.  I hope that this year is a much easier year than last 2 years ...I'm getting to old for this and besides it cuts into my crafting time..but I have to work to survive and I need insurance with my health problems and lets not forget to pay for crafting supplies..  
   I guess you just have to take the good with the bad.
HERE'S HOPING WE ALL HAVE  A SAFE AND QUIET YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...