Saturday, October 27, 2012

Enjoying the cooler weather 70's

Sitting on my front porch enjoying the cooler weather a beautiful change from the brutal summer and watching the horses next door.. Knee and back still aching from the fall at work......but I have been working on my new rug while I sit on the couch...... I thought the snowman treasury was appropiate for my northern friends as they brace for the upcoming storm...please be careful and hope no one gets hurt...........been a weird hurricane year!!!

'Snowman Fever' by YorkiesPrimitives

It's the time of year for snowman fever. The OFG Team and Etsy Artisans have adorable snowmen for your home and wear. For more snowmen type snowman in the search bar.


Snowman Pillow - with sheep ...
$11.99

Snowman Head Ornaments
$7.00

Tole Painted Snowman, House ...
$22.00

Primitive Stitchery Pattern ...
$6.95

Primitive Wooden Snowman Ele...
$14.95

Primitive Rustic Snowmen Bow...
$14.95

Primitive Snowman Couple-Cel...
$23.79

Fa La La Snowman Christmas a...
$42.00

Snowman Bath Towels
$25.99

Snowman Primitive Snowman Te...
$27.50

Primitive Christmas Grungy S...
$14.99

Needle Punch Table Mat PATTE...
$8.00

Primitive Snowman Christmas ...
$9.99

Country Christmas,Winter Pri...
$46.99

Wood Sign Think Pink with Ad...
$48.00

COUNTRY SNOWMEN Reversible M...
$20.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...