Sunday, October 7, 2012

ON THE ROAD

     On my way  to the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs to meet my daughter to check out the shops and have lunch to plan for our 2 shows coming up and finalize plans for her sisters baby shower....It should be a great day...http://www.spongedocks.net/ a really nice place to see if in Flordia

 wool and yellow sponges Photos of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Tarpon Springs
This photo of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks is courtesy of TripAdvisor Photos of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Tarpon Springs
This photo of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks is courtesy of TripAdvisor Photos of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Tarpon Springs
This photo of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks is courtesy of TripAdvisor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...