Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trying to find time


 Hi
Just another weekend of crafts.  Hailie stayed over last nite with my daughter and today she is trying to get her favors for the baby shower done because it is in 2 weeks... She has a double header of softball at 1:30 so she is already at work....




As far as my work , I actually got all 4 items done for the WINTER WONDERLAND FOR THE OFG  and started on more.............I also have to make soaps and displays for our jewelry and crochet bracelets.............but first I have to go check out  The Hobby Lobby I just found about 25 min. from me, then I will get to work ........
HaVe a GREAT DAY

SUZAN

                                                   
Come on over to ETSY.com and enter CWWOFG in the search to view all the wonderful creations for Christmas from the OFG group.. All very talented artists










No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...