Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hi, good morning,  
           Looks like another  beautiful day here in Florida.
  I love it when the weather is like this but the summers are usually just too hot...but   I really don't miss the snow..
          Well, I'm still off work from the fall and have finally got an ortho doc appointment for Nov 20th, to find out if I will be released to go back to work.
             If you have a few spare minuets head over to my daughters new shop.....she makes jewelry and just started listing, right now there are just a few items but she makes rings, earrings, hair clips  and bobby pins, key chains, and pendant necklaces.


www.etsy.com/shop/JAMSJEWELRYDESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...