Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday

      I'm really glad today is Friday....It's been a really long week. I have an exciting weekend coming up. My daughter and  grand daughters are taking me to Papa Joes for dinner on Sat. for my birthday [ the resturant just reopened after the fire destroyed it a year ago] It has great food.
     My other daughter is coming Sat. nite after work and then on Sunday my son and new wife and my grand son are coming down and taking me to Red Lobster..It should be a 

About

Papa Joe’s has been a family tradition since 1981, when founded by owners Joe and Donna Giarratana. Their passion for family and community and love for GOOD FOOD, has proved to be a recipe for success. With the tremendous support of family, friends, and loyal patrons, Papa Joe’s has grown from their humble beginnings to meet the demands of their community and now includes a Continental Catering service, Gourmet Deli, eclectic Gift Shop that includes a Mini Day Spa.
Papa Joe’s has been proud to serve the community with 30 years of excellent food, family, friends, and fun.
We invite you to explore our website and learn about the many different services we offer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Hours Of Operation:

Tues - Thurs 11:00am - 9:00pm
Fri - Sat 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 8:30pm
Monday - Closed

Contact Numbers

Restaurant: 352-799-3904
Gift: Shop 352-796-9825
Fax: 352-754-1498
Auguri!great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...