Monday, October 16, 2017

Rainy Day Work

Hi,
Haven't been on since the Hurricane...........I had a few things that needed to be dealt with. trying to make progress but I still need the wheelchair alot, the darn leg just will not get strong enough to just use the walker, still do pool therapy.
 

On a brighter note , I have been working on new soap designs. Also I am trying to cut out material for a poodle skirt for my granddaughter for spirit week and my kitty  is not cooperating. I think he has to go on screen porch and watch the birds.

he spilled them


1 comment:

  1. Love the soaps, they are beautiful. And I believe kitty thinks he's cooperating just fine...Thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party, and enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...