Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Femur

        Well,
                 Found out last Thursday that my femur bone has not healed together. I was always in pain when I stand or moved it and now i know why....I was beginning to think it was all in my head . In a way I am relieved to know there is still something wrong. I should have been able to get around on my walker or cane instead of the wheel chair.( my kitty will be glad when the w/c is gone, she gets under wheels)
I can do walker, but it is painful. the rod is what holds the bone but the bone has not fused together. Its been over a year. They are going to try a bone growth stimulator for a month to see if it helps if not I have to go through the surgery again. that I hope I can avoid. 
            On a happier note I have been getting items ready to put in a shop on consignment.I can't do shows or flea markets right now so I need to find shops to put stuff in.



 Hair  pins, earrings, key chains, necklaces and soaps and tarts... 

1 comment:

  1. If I had a store you could put this awesome stuff in it for sure :)
    Love all of it especially the flower earrings. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...