Thursday, January 10, 2019

Progress

    I have been pretty busy today. Cleaned out the guest bathroom to make room for my daughters things, also rearranged the linen closet so that there would be two open shelves..... it really needed to be sorted out...it was a mess.  this will do till she figures out where to live. It's nice having my daughter here so I will enjoy it while it lasts.

      My brother has been here since before Christmas. He has been to the doc for his knee. They put a shot in last month but it didn't help.He  had a MRI the other day and he will need surgery on it. That is scheduled for Feb. 6th
......it's a torn meniscus.

      Therapy went very well today ..I am doing things that I couldn't do a week ago...we also worked on walking with a cane in the parallel  bars...still need for the left leg to get stronger..  I still need to hold on with my left hand but at least I'm making progress. It takes hard work. I will get out of this chair yet.   NO MORE FALLS ALLOWED!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your brother is having Surgery. As well as you using a Cane and I hope there is no more falls. As for your daughter enjoy her while she is there.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...