Wednesday, August 17, 2022

WORRY

 


Well, the dam covid bug has hit my son-in-law and my granddaughter..........she was here on sat nite and sunday nite..........I hope I don't get it. My brother had it in Nov. and he has been in the hospital 3 times now with pnomia since he went in the first time...it has reall.y affected his lungs. this time it was not reponding to antibotics, but they finally  found  the right combo...he just came home, but his lungs are really bad,he is on oxygen and gets out of breath easily..it didn't help that he has copd....well I guess I have to keep looking for signs........I hate this...I just wish it was gone from our country.  I am tired of being cooped up...I had all these plan of seeing different parts of Fl. when I retired but covid put a stop to that.  It's a good ting I live on a beautiful piece of land with animals..we have horses and cows next to us, the wild turkies were here again today, there are 13 that show up in the yard..we also have about 5 turtles on our property.

have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...