Great idea from eighteen25 blog I had to share
my daughter was recently invited to a sleepover with her volleyball teammates.
and i thought it would be fun for her to take a little treat for each of the girls.
knowing how much my two girls love nail polish, i figured it was a safe bet that these girls would love it too.
of course, i couldn't just send a handful of polishes with her.
i had to find a cute way to package them all up.
• nail polish
• paper crinkle
• large plastic eggs (i got the 2 multi-colored packs at target, the colors worked perfectly)
• white cardstock
• washi tape (found at target and cute tape)
• plastic treat bags (3.75" x 6")
putting it together:
• place the crinkle paper and polish inside the egg
• tilt the top of the egg so you can still see what's inside and attach the back with a piece of tape.
• to make your topper, trim a 4" x 2.5" piece of white cardstock, fold in half and place a strip of tape across the front
• put the egg in the bag and finish it off attaching the topper with a couple staples