Monday, February 18, 2019

Best Bud





  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore.
  He loves our place . we live on 5 acers and I can just let him out to go and he can jump up and open the door handle to let himself back in. He's the smartest dog I ever owned.


  Coal also has 2 buddies, my son's lab

 and my daughters dog
  He's also friends with my cat but he does't seem to understand why jax's cat growls all the time
and doesn't want to be friends
  grumpy cat# GSD #cats

5 comments:

  1. I think your dog is absolutely beautiful. I have a black/brown lab, but more black & brown in the sunlight big time. I wish he was more smarter, but he's still young yet. My husband plays guitar & he chews on chords & if those aren't around he chews on anything like my $1,800 backbrace. I have Spinal Stenosis & recently had major surgery therefore the expensive brace. My husband all most threw our puppy out. Well not a puppy he's about 3 yrs. so I call him a puppy!!! Anyway adorable pictures! Woo Hoo I finally found a dog owner! Everyone I talk to has a cat.. hahaha! Your puppy is adorable! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ..I finally learned how to reply...hope you still have your pup..I have been blessed , my babies are not chewers

      Delete
  2. How sweet, isn't he going to stay, seems like a dog among dogs. The cat has such a cattitude expression but you never know, he may give in.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...