Tuesday, June 12, 2012

hAPPY sUMMER

Hi,

just finished this one with the oxford
punch need to bind it
        I've been missing for a while. I just finished the school year on the 6th and have been trying to distress.  It was a really  tough year..............I'm going to Pa. for a family reunion and staying in a RV camp and I'm not sure if I will have Internet.. but I will check in while I visit my cousin...my granddaughter is going with me...we will stay at different campgrounds on the way and I will take lots of photos.........I also have a hooked rug kit to work on...I never did this kind before so it should be fun trying to figure it out...I really do hope I will be online...............I got my rug kit from Hungry Hook Primitives visit her blog she does really great work and is opening a shop soon.

1 comment:

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...