Friday, October 26, 2012

rug hooking and baby shower

Started to work on a new rug
Well,  I started a new rug for the Christmas season.should be done by  then....may be able to get done sooner since I fell at work and am off till they have an ortho doc look at my knee to make sure it is ok because I have 2 knee replacements and I fell on the one..It is my right knee and I am in a brace that keeps it straight so I can not drive the bus so until I see the doc I can't work....  so its crafting time!!!!!







Here are a couple photos from the baby shower
my daughter Jackie made the watermelon buggy and the punch with the floating duck........I need to get the photo of the cake which is a baby buggy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...