Saturday, July 20, 2013

MY FIRST CRUISE

    My first cruise was wonderful!!!!!!!
I ENJOYED EVERY ASPECT OF IT. When I was married I was an antique dealer and we went to many different states to do shows , but I never got to see anything but the scenery on the way there and back . It was work from the time you got there to the time you left.  When I would do a show by myself I would drive straight there and take a different route home off the main road to see more.
       My cruise was different...........I  actually relaxed and enjoyed the sights and company........We swam,enjoyed tea time and a couple of musicals and comedy shows and just watching out the windows. Saw a pod of dolphins swimming along with the boat.......ALL  AND ALL  IT  WAS   GREAT!!!!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...