Friday, March 24, 2017

Really Have To Push Myself

     Went to the doctor yesterday.  I am not as far along in my recovery as I should be.. I need to do the PT exercises 3 times a day and use the walker more at home.. I have to push myself, easier said then done. The pain is whats holding me back. It hurts in the knee and also the back of the thigh up to my butt. Breaking the femur was worse then when I had my children ...at least that pain goes away once you see your baby , this does not.

On a lighter note , it is beautiful here today..It's in the high 70's.. I love this time of the year ..I hate  Fl. summers. To hot.


Just some random photos of my life and loves






No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...