Hi,
     I was asleep but now I'm wide awake....I guess the pain decided it was time to kick in and wake  me..Things are progressing well/ Got the stitches out Monday, it looked good, no infection. I got to take a real shower this morning and it really felt good. I still have to wear the imoblizer sling for 4 more week before I can start physical thearpy. 
    I will probably go stir crazy by then.Hopefully one of the kids come by and take me out...my grand daughter , Hailie will have her birthday party sleepover on the 1st of  Feb. 5 girls total.. we ordered aprons and the girls will decorate them..they are going to make cupcakes and each girl will decorate 5 each..they will have icing stations, sprinkles and other toppings to use. good thing I have the decorating kit.
She loves my house , always stuff to create. Had her party here last year also.

    Well, I'm going to try to sleep again.

Goodnite
sue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lASAGNA sTUFFED pEPPERS

No-Bake Cheesecake Bites

Creamy Garlic & Parmesan Chicken