- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 oz pasta sauce
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 (9 oz) packages cheese ravioli
- In a large skillet brown Italian sausage over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is soft.
- Stir in pasta sauce, ravioli, and chicken stock. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the pasta is cooked.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese. Heat until melted.
- Serve immediately
Read more at http://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/skillet-lasagna/#J5LEzW9bY8APTYxR.99