Garlic Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
- 1 lb. (bag) small potato medley, whole (can substitute with baby red potatoes)
- 1/2 lb. baby carrots, whole
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, mined
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, baby carrots, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and thyme.
- Stir to mix well.
- Pour the potato-carrot mixture into an oven-safe large skillet (or can spread out on a rimmed baking sheet lined with tin foil).
- Place the skillet into the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. The potatoes and carrots are done when they are tender when pierced with a fork.