Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cake Decorating................First nite

For the novice this explains what stiffness to use for different stages...................this is why I couldn't decorate with the icing I put on the cake....It was to thin...........good to know
I want this



We will do this next
I still need to get a few things.................cutter, turn table and cake carrier

I bought this at 50% off with the supplies for the 3 separate  classes included . It is really nice..There are 3 ,4week classes offered at Michaels
So sorry I didn't post any photos from class last nite, but we basically listened while she talked and demonstrated on how to do things....for next class we need to bring an 8" round cake and we will level it and then cut it in 2 and icing it. We'll also do a transfer on it for the design and then fill it in with colored icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...