Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chocolate and candy aftermath

               Driving a school bus on the day after a holiday filled with candy eating is just plain wild. The students must of had some candy in their lunches because they were bouncing of the wall. I thought Tuesday would be a little better...it was but they were still pretty hyped up. Tomorrow should be  better because it is hump day...I really want this weekend to come soon so I can get my stress test over and done with and know the results.I have been working out 3-4 times a week but the food part is hard to follow.. I have cut soda to maybe 1 per day sometimes none. I have also cut down on carbs. I still have days where I am really tired and I get out of breath sometimes. I also was having a hard time getting started on my art.


I finally started a new punchneedle.I will put some photos up when  I get further along.


Everybody have a great night
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...