Thursday, April 26, 2012

Health


                 Well, went to the family doctor today to try to get to the root of my constant tiredness.  my stress test on the 14th was inconclusive...medication treatment for now not another stent...goodnews that way.,but back to the tiredness and lack of motivation he is having some bloodwork done tomorrow to rule out thyroid and other things that I don't want to think about......If that all comes back ok he said it might be depression. So now I just have to wait and see.I'm really sick of this feeling of tiredness. It's really hard to get up every morning and go to work but its something that I have to do....I have all these ideas in my head and just no ambition or energy to do them.. Well now that I got this of my chest...................I will try to do something before bed.

Got great news this week..........I'm going to be a grandma again. My oldest daughter is expecting. Hailie will be a big sister.














w

3 comments:

  1. Yah!!! for another grandbaby!! My mom has a thyroid that has decided to stop working correctly and she complained for years about feeling tired and just couldn't get out of bed. I hope your thyroid is working fine its an awful thing to have quite working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for another grandchild! I hope you will hear some encouraging news from the doctors soon!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a new grandma again. That is something to look forward to. I hope the Dr. finds out what is wrong soon. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...