Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finally back to punching

                Just sitting here in front of my laptop catching up on e-mails and looking at all the wonderful treasuries the OFG group has been making, lovely.                                                                          
                 Started working on a punchneedle I had started while mom was sick. I have not touched any punchneedle since she passed in November...I used to do that when mom watched TV because she didn't want to watch alone but I needed to have something to do. It was too hard to start punching after she died but I needed to get back to it because it is so stress relieving and I need that.   
So here is what I started

I also ordered a new gripper frame so I can work on more than one so I don't get bored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...