Thursday, May 17, 2012

Almost Friday

Well, made it through another week............13 more days of school........the last 2 week were extremely had with being sick and still working . This 2nd round of a different antibiotic seems to be working, hardly any cough left and no chest congestion..............I can't wait for school to be done and to leave for Pa. the following week . First time in 6 years , 20 years for my brothers.........should be fun with the fifth wheel and the camp ground on the river  My granddaughter and nephews should have a blast.

1 comment:

  1. its so hard to do anything when you dont feel well... im sure you are counting down the days til vacation yea!! hope your feeling even better tomorrow! enjoy your evening!!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...