Saturday, May 26, 2012

Future Craft Room

Hi 
my sewing center and soap melt & pour work space

my reference books
              My company isn't coming till tomorrow now. I am almost  done cleaning.  I do most of my artwork in my bedroom, which has a great view of the horses next door and now there are three babies, so fun to watch when they run around. I also work out in the family room. The room I will use for crafts is being used as a storage space for the motorcycle right now till the garage is cleaned out.That won't be done till we get back from vacation.
Add caption
My closet in the bedroom has many shelves and I have been organizing and labeling my supplies.





first try with the oxford punch needle
  
future craft room has a  great amount of light from the dormer window



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...