Monday, May 21, 2012


TeresaM at Teresa's Primitive Treasures - 1 hour ago
Just a quick update to show you my listings for this month at *Primitive Handmades Mercantile!* *Liberty Star Nodder* *Framed Bee Hive and Alphabet* *Freedom Bag* *Olde Glory Wool Pillow* *Prairie Bag* Be sure to check out all the handmades that were created for the May updates! If you haven't signed up for our newsletter please do! *Robin of Bird In The Hand Primitives * has doodled another wonderful drawing for your sewing or painting pleasure! We are also requesting for anyone who has created something using one of the free doodles to please send us a picture and we will pos... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...