Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rug Hooking

Hi
I'm back from vacation...............So good to be back home after a long time away....I really missed  all my friends blogs and information.  
 I have found a new passion...RUG HOOKING
starting
moving along


at a standsill till I get a new hook

new hook has arrived and I got started again
                 I love doing this
Thank you to Margie at Hungry Hook Primitives for the wonderful pattern.
   Also to Ault's rug hooking for the great hook


         I also like the oxford punch needle I did a few items with it while on vacation                           I need to  finish all the edges



    UndertheTableandDreaming

4 comments:

  1. Tell us more about the hook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper pest,
      Sent u an email about hooks
      Suzan

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Love your new projects. Looks like you were busy while you were gone.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks........I really enjoy the rug hooking and I am really glad to be home......My daughter from Clearwater came up today and in the morning we are going to Ocala to see my grandson and I will be staying there till Thursday nite........so excited, need to spend time with him before he has to go back tyo mom's in michagen

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...