Sunday, August 19, 2012

I NEED WATER IN MY KITCHEN

Hi
           I'm posting a photo of my new sink...I have been 3 1/2 weeks without running water in my kitchen when my sink which was under the counter mount decided to start falling in and the faucet was leaking....so we shut the water off and that means no dishwasher also..he went to get the rest of the pipe to hook it up .The window above the sink will be trimed out like the ones in the breakfast nook..I can't wait to have water in the kitchen....doing dishes in the laundry does not cut it.
 

SEE WHAT A MESS THE TABLE IS IN

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice new sink! Having water again must be heavenly.

    For several years, hubby and I lived in a tiny rental that had no kitchen. I used to do dishes in the itty bitty bathroom sink. I do not miss those days AT ALL! ;)

    Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. i FINALLY GOT WATER mONDAY WHEN HE DECIDED AFTER MANY TRYS TO GET SOMEONE HERE TO DO IT.....I DON;T THINK I COULD HAVE DONE WHAT YOU DID FOR VERY LONG
      SUZAN

      Delete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...