Saturday, September 29, 2012

GREAT DAY.

HI

                    HAD A NICE DAY TODAY.  MY GRAND DAUGHTER SPENT THE NITE AND  WE HAD A REALLY NICE TIME.... In the morning we drove to her house to feed the chickens and collect the eggs  ..there were 9 today. Then I took her to the ball field to meet her cousin and go to the beach..After her mom got home from work we went to a Greek restaurant for lunch..had a nice meal and a great time....When we got back to my house , Jen fell asleep and was out for 4 hours...she is 27 weeks pregnant and did not sleep good last nite
                   Finished my pumpkin  rug , just need to steam it and do the edges. I got the pattern from Hungry Hook Primitives  http://hungryhookprimitives.blogspot.com    ....added my own border. I really love this art of rug hooking.
                   EVERY ONE HAVE A REALLY GREAT EVENING
SUZAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...