Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crazy Evening after work last nite

  well , I pulled a good one last nite..........In the afternoon on my way to work the 25 miles to E bell went off but I needed to get to work early to fill my bus , so I was gonna wait till after work on the way home to stop for gas.  
    I guess you know what happens next....................I forget about it . I'm almost home and I happen to glance at the mileage dash and it reads 2 miles to E...the nearest gas station is six miles back.  I make it to my house , it's 6:45 by then..I'm tired and just wanted to rest...but nooo, I had to call my neighbor and she took me to the gsa station to get fuel. We  came back to fill it and lo and behold you needed a special funnel to pour it in.....Thank goodness her husband was a retired car shop owner and he came over with one..
   Meanwhile by now it is 8:15 , I'm tired , hungry and still had to drive the car to the gas station and fill her up...I was really mad at myself and hungry so I called and picked up pizza from our favorite place.......  
        The only good thing about last nite was my little furry buddies got to go for an unexpected ride...they love that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...