Wednesday, November 21, 2012

                            Tomorrow will be the 2nd Turkey Day without you...............I didnt have it here last year and I'm not this year. We are going to Jen's.....Your grandson is doing the cooking.......it'''''''''s a 20 lb turkey...Jackie and I made stuffing, and 2 pumpkin pies and 1 cherry..


   Harper is down from MI  till the 27th we had an early birthday party for him at a park in Ocala .It was very nice he is 7 this year..you would be a great grandma again this December  .you would have enjoyed that.
      Everyone had a great time with hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill and an awesome birthday cake and friends

   Will miss you at the head of the table but I know you are happier up there with dad and your family, but the family down here misses you every day so we will bless the food tomorrow and also remember you and dad
love
suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...