Thursday, November 29, 2012

What aCRAZY morning!!!

Well,
This is how my morning went:
   Got up at 4:50  showered , went to work...........finished High school run , bathroom break.............then did elementary , got done at 9:25..........when hanging keys up was told to  go to administration for drug test [ we have  random drug testing because we drive school bus---which is a good thing---I wouldn't want a drunk or druggie driving my grand kids]  so I go down and the guy isn't there yet ,they said he would be there at 10...10 comes and goes  still no guy...you can't leave...so it's 11:40 and I can't hold it any longer and went and used the bathroom... I figured they would have to wait on me now because I couldn't wait.............then the boss comes out and says you can leave cause he's not coming.  One good thing is we got paid for sitting there in discomfort...
      At least I got to run home and let the pooches out   before it was time to go back for the afternoon.
      I wanted to get the tables and tent and disply items in the car but I'll have to do it in the dark tonight for the show Sat and Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...