Friday, December 13, 2013

Good News

Hi
                Well, for all you that prayed for my daughters IVF... so far she is pregnant..........next 
fri. they will do a sonogram........I am still praying that everything will go well this time . We  have to get past the first 3 months. So please keep her in your prayers....
               My surgery is coming up in 20 some days and afterwards my arm will be imoblized for 6 weeks before I can start PT.  That will be hard to do but I have to.

               The baby stayed here yesterday........she is getting so big and trying to walk. My hailie came tonight to stay and we are going to have Pizza...our favorite.
                      

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...