Thursday, January 2, 2014

Well
     Happy 2014!!!!
Now that 2013 has passed I look back on a year of up and  downs.
On the plus side....My new grandbaby was one in Dec. My grandson was down visiting his dad over Christmas break and I got to spend quality time with him.  My grand daughter ,Hailie and I have spent lots of weekends together.
   To bad parts of this year were getting hurt at work causing the impending  surgery this month. Also the saddest part is the 2 miscarriages  my youngest  daughter lost in April and November.... She wants a baby so bad I hope 2014 will be better She has 2 IVF treatments left so please pray for her

 So every one have a blessed year
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...