Sunday, February 22, 2015

Finshed hooking

               
       Well, my son told my future daughter-in-law that I used to be a stripper, but he failed to tell her it was furniture that I stripped.  Then he told her I am now hooking..........he thought it was funny....
          I'm glad she knew it was rug hooking   and then he told her about the stripping business we had before the antique business..
      Finished hooking the first piece since my shoulder was replaced .I have to finish edges and then apply to the hat box after I paint it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh....My.....Gosh, that is so cute, and funny!!!
    Thank you for sharing on Something Old Is Something New this week, I appreciate your participation. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your post on SOISN. Your hook rug is fabulous, and i kind of like that bookshelf background on your blog. I was featured next to you, so I figured I would drop in. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...