Thursday, January 5, 2017

Wooped

Well,
 Tue And Wed they wooped my butt at physical thearpy. Was a good workout but the trying to step up was really hard. My walking with the walker is getting easier I still can't drive any where by my self, which is a pain because I have to have some one drive me ..... I have it tomorrow so today I'm doing easy things.
      Decided to finish my chair backs to keep miss kitty from scratching the wicker parts which she has attacked.   I'm going to replace ths seats also with a solid color to match the backs.   THAT DARN HOLE IN MY SEWING MACHINE NEEDLE GET SMALLER EVERY YEAR........THAT'S THE PART I HATE MOST!!
ONE MORE CHAIR TO GO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...