Thursday, July 13, 2017

Exhausted

Hi Everyone

   My day has been full already. I had three different test done at the imaging place. I had to use the walker because I went alone..first there were no handicapped spaces open so I had to park at the end of lot.Lets say I was tired when I got in and then 3 different rooms + changing rooms . Then back to  my car.  Thankfully when I got home my brother was there and he brought out the wheelchair for me to get in.
   I rested for a while and was going to the pool but it is now thundering and lightning so I have to wait an see if it quits....the pool exercises make me feel so much better. I wish I could walk on land like I do in pool.  Maybe someday...have to stay positive.
   Just having a carnation instant breakfast smoothie....chocolate and banana... sure is good.+ late lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...