Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Weekend

Last nite I was lying in bed with my bone healing machine on listening to the rain and playing with photos. I downloaded the app Painnt it is such fun. I also have to use the machine at least 10 hrs. a day . I broke my femur in Aug. 2016 and had a rod and screws put in but I found out in Nov 2017 that it has not healed together, so we are trying this machine. I go back on Feb 5 to see if there is any progress. If not they may have to do surgery again…I really want to get out of this wheelchair. So I have my fingers crossed .
   As far as the broncitius it is starting to get better , had it since Jan 2, kicked my butt. A least I’m not spending all day in bed…this is the second round of meds. The doc said I should feel a lot better by next week.
My girls were here this weekend because it was my oldest's birthday on Sunday. We had a nice dinner of meatloaf, mashed pot and sweet and sour greenbeans………….was very good and we had a great time. Also had a cookie cake for dessert. The young ladies we over to my fence to feed the neighbors horses.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...