Sunday, April 29, 2018

Graduation


          My oldest daughter will graduate nursing college next week........I has been a long few years, I am really proud of her. She worked full time and has 2 kids , 5 and 17. It was very stressful and hard to study with the young one, I don't know how she could study with the TV for Ryleigh and then the 2 sisters arguing. when Mark wasn't working he took  them out. Jen had a's in all her classes. I am really proud of her, she will make a compassionate nurse. She already has a job. When it came time for clinicals she had to stop working..it will be nice to get a paycheck again. I'm sure she will like that.  Pinning is Tue. and graduation is Wed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...