Monday, April 30, 2018

Great Meal

   My  favorite chef, Jackie made me her version of Cashew Chicken.....she used the recipe that was on my blog the other day.  She added mushrooms, carrots and broccoli....and it turned out so yummy.
Yesterday, the girls were here for the day and I made a pork loin with carrots, potatoes and mushrooms. We had a fun day.  Jackie will be here till Wed. Tomorrow we have Jens pinning and on Wed. we have her graduation. Thur. I Have Harpers guitar show at school. Hailie is taking me to Ocala to watch him.
     Coal had company yesterday.. Rosie, my grandkids new boxer puppy......they played hard.

1 comment:

  1. That Cashew Chicken looks amazing! Sounds like you are having a good start to the year! Thank you for sharing, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...