Sunday, April 22, 2018

More Updates




Got a golf cart to get around in ,so i venture out of house more. Still not great a walker yet. the  bone healer is working but it's slow , have to use 10 hours a day..... Hailie had prom this month, she looked beautiful, hard to believe she will graduate next year.....Her mom , my Jen graduates nursing school on May 2nd....so very proud of her. It's been a long  Trying time but she got mostly all A's...I think 1 B
Birthday month ,all the kids and grandkids came for a birthday dinner prepared by Jax and her appointed sous chef for the day , Mark.We had chicken and steak fajitas.....it was so good and we had a great day except for getting older.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...