Friday, May 25, 2018

Another shooting?

65
What is wrong with children anymore........I was a teacher a long time ago and I wouldn't want to be in a school now a days...When I moved to Fl. 15 years ago to help my parents., I took a bus driving job., so I could be home during the day to help mom who was wheelchair bound.. The kids were manageable but as the years progressed you never new what to expect..//I never had a gun issue but I did have someone smoking pot, they didn't think we would smell it because it was early morning and still dark = THE WINDOWS WERE OPEN CAUSE A/C WAS BROKEN.i ALSO HAD SOMEONE bring a steak knife in his book bag. I don't think they should be able to carry book bags unless they are clear and you can see what is in them............The language you have to put up with ,even from little ones is terrible..They think the f word is  PART OF EVERY DAY SPEECH..USUALLY IT IS JUST A FEW Student's WHO ALWAYS CAUSE THE TROUBLE   The rest are ok.
     When I started down here the buses were 65 passengers and then we went to  77 and 84...some of the buses had an aide which would help and others didn't.. you figure you are driving down the road ,trying to concentrate on driving while yo have that many children behind you ...at least you are facing them in the classroom and NOT DRIVING!!  I feel every bus should have an aide even if it would be a parent volunteer because the money is tight..it surely would help


    I don't have a solution for the shooting but I feel allot of it comes because many kids don't have respect for adults or peers and too much violence on TV and games
77 TO 84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...