Thursday, May 17, 2018

Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham!

Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham!


Ingredients
  • 1 Ham, pre-cooked, spiral cut - bone-in or boneless, either will work
  • 3 1/2 cups brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup Raw natural Honey
  • 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks - d
  • 1. In a large crock pot, over 6-quarts or larger, cover the bottom with only 2 cups of the brown
    sugar
    2. Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands
    3. Pour the Honey over the ham, evenly
    4. Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice) and some on top
    5. Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed over the
    entire top of the ham
    6. Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2 - 4 hours.
    7. ENJOY!
  •  I love ham but missed cooking one for easter...because I was sick and didn't have anyone over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...