Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Homade Doggie Treats

I have been searching for a good and easy recipe  for treats…I like this one . I’m almost out of my store bought biscuits.. I need to buy molasses to make these. I will get my Hailie to help.

We have to make carrot cake cupcakes for a friends graduation party Sat.  So  we will be real busy Fri after she gets off work.  So the doggie treats will have to wait, but not too long.
  • 1 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon molasses
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 2 cups of whole wheat flour
  • 1 tablespoon of baking powder

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Combine ingredients in mixer on low until well blended.
  3. Put dough between two sheets parchment paper.
  4. Roll to approximately 1/4 inch in thickness.
  5. Use cookie cutter (or glass) to cut out biscuits.
  6. Bake for approximately 17 minutes.
Nutrition Facts

Homemade Dog Treats
Amount Per Serving
Calories 20
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
esrc="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"> ode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...