Saturday, September 15, 2018

New Grill

Well,

 Last nite when  my grand daughter got off work we took a road trip to the Lady Lakes Sam's Club.......
We took the back roads which was quite pretty...I had to go there because my sams club was sold out and they wanted 105.00  for shipping if I ordered online ....Lady Lakes was the only one around that
t still had a few in stock...so therefor the road trip.. We had fun...
. then ate at Olive Garden in the Villages... The Villages is really nice and very big but with all the old folks it's hard to get a handicap parking space. We had a good meal the buy one for here and one to take home...it was only 12.99 a piece and you get so much ended up with a doggie bag to take home to finish later and dinner for tomorrow.

Had a fun nite out....Can't wait till Sunday ....Jax and Jorge are coming.

ps............. the grill box is in my car because it need two strong people to move and then needs to be put together   you can smoke, grill, and slow bake in this...uses charcoal.   Can't wait to try...tired of my gas grills always breaking ...back to charcoal, hopefully better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...