Wednesday, October 24, 2018

BUSY BEE


  •        Been real busy the last couple of days.....Jackie and I were busy making candles....she did the hard part of mixing and pouring. We have some nice fall scents....
  • Toasted pumpkin spice
  • Candy cane
  • Pumpkin souffle
  • Cranberry marmalade
  • Macintosh apple
  • Cinnamon orange clove
  •           We are doing a craft show Nov.24 & Dec 22 in downtown Brooksville.No automatic alt text available. Made some clamshell tarts

      We have more wax coming and more scents , so when Jax comes up this weekend we can do more. in the meantime I can get all the jewelry labeled and make some new soap.
  • WELL ENOUGH FOR NOW I HAVE TO TURN ON THE TV AND DO A FEW SECONDs MORE THAN LAST NITE ON MY EXERCISE BIKE. 35.min 13sec last nite
so want to walk again

1 comment:

  1. I love candles! Those scent names sound like they smell pretty good. Thank you for linking up with us at #OMHGWW and hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...