Sunday, October 21, 2018

Morning Visitor

When I was waking up I saw a fluffy tail on the screened in porch side  of my bedroom run across my window sill. He came in through the hole another one had chewed a few years ago that had been blocked by another small screen. He pushed it away .....my kitty went out and it ran up the wall...It has been up there for 2 hours now...............my daughter has prooped the door open but he hasn't come down yet,,,the cat is in the    house.
i also got both daughters, and Ryleigh. Her dad is coming also,  so we are having stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes.

Rosie came over to play with Coal   and Ry was watching Tim Burton's halloween Movie...................................................................Gonna be a great day                Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...